Fitting extension antenna

Adam adam at box3n.gumbynet.org
Tue Jul 31 09:02:26 EST 2001

john,

Where on superpass.com does it outline "modification" of chris's proxim
card to allow an externel antenna?

You've posted "check at superpass.com" so many times to this list I'm
beginning to think you are an automated robot who responds to "antenna"

If you want to drum up business, please send them a personal email, not to
the entire list