Hi

Benoit Tanguay benoitt at iquebec.com
Sat Jul 28 02:20:21 EST 2001

Hi ..

I'm a new user in the list and i'm looking for some information. I'm
not in Australia :-( .. I have read the website of the Canberra
Wireless Network and i wand to do the same in my place (Quebec,
Canada) ...

Did the system of the wireless network can cover a large distance like
50 km of distance?  Because some people here are very far of the
others.. Can the speed be more then 2 mpbs.. like 10mpbs... or 100mbps?
if yes withc type of card and antenna i need... Do you have some
company that sell this cards or any others informations. Any website or
list will me great :) .

I know that it not funny no explain to a newbie what it wireless
network... but i<m trying to understand be my self !! ..

sorry for the poor english that i have.. but english it not my first
language...

thanks for any informations !!

Benoit Tanguay
http://www.volunteernetwork.ca/