Please help!!continuation to prev email (newbie)

Bin Zhou binzhou at site.uottawa.ca
Fri Dec 21 20:52:05 EST 2001

Hi,

My problem seems simple, maybe you can help me.
The PCMCIA cannot installed after I upgrate the kernel from 2.2.16-22 to
2.4.9 because the pcmcia_core.o and other files don't exist in
/lib/modules/2.4.9/pcmcia/ dirctory. So lsmod, no module shows.

So I install the kernel again with module utility, pcmcia_cs,  updated.
However, it's same.

What's wrong? Can you introduce your installation procedures?

Thanks.

Bin