SUPPLY COAXIAL CABLE

Mr Wang tianba at tianba.net
Thu Dec 6 18:45:30 EST 2001

Dear Madam/Sir
Our corporation¡ªhangzhou tianba electronics co.,ltd¡ªspecializes in manufacturing cables. The primary products: series of  SYWV(Y)¡ª75 physical foaming coaxial cable, series of  SYWLY¡ª75 seamless aluminum tube packaging cable, RG series coaxial cable used in cutting into the network, series of ordinary¡¢four layer frequency screen and messenger cable.  We have self-support imports and exports right.
Our corporation also produce antennas¡¢seamless CATV equipment¡¢varied aluminum tube¡¢copper tube and flat copper wire.
Thanks & Best regards
Company name:  hangzhou tianba electronics co.,ltd

Contact person:  Mr Wang
Tel:  0086-571-64691888
Fax:  0086-571-64691108
If this message is troubesome,please delete it