Orinoco Gold and Linksys BEFW11S4 AP (shared key)

Bruce Tenison btenison at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 11:26:31 EST 2001

Hi All!  I've looked through the archives, and didn't see a similar
question.  I'm playing with an Orinoco Gold card (using hermes, and
orinoco_cs...) When I set the Linksys AP to "shared key" (turn off the open
system option), and set the keys properly (works before disabling the open
system attribute) it seems that the orinoco card can't contact the AP.  If I
change the AP back to open system, everything works properly.

Any ideas?  Any pointers?

Thanks in advance!
Bruce