orinoco_cs on StrongArm board

Jacky Li ynli at research.att.com
Thu Aug 30 09:15:07 EST 2001

I just tried the testing version.  It still has the same problem.  I
captured the air packets to see what happened.  From the captured
packets,
it can be observed that the authentication and association are
successful.  It stops at a SNAP packet and then the process repeated for

several times.  It seems that it got associated with the access point
but
somehow cannot establish the network in IP level.  Any clues for that?

Thanks,
Jacky