card that does everything? :)

Dominick, David David.Dominick at delta.com
Wed Aug 29 23:15:28 EST 2001

This is not just the prism II cards. The Symbol and the Cisco both can do
monitor mode, but are also lower power. They Cannot be used with Antennas.
Those are the only 2 chipsets I could get into Monitor mode besides prism
II. I am sure that somebody has found others that can do monitor mode.
Lucent can do some of the functionality of monitor mode (see
netstumbler.com), but is not completely silent while performing this.