Advice

Jan Hurst janh at brightwatergroup.com
Mon Aug 20 12:59:58 EST 2001

Hi Zac,

I have been looking into wireless hardware as best I can in Perth and
trying my best to get hold of some "test stock".

You can get some Dlink and Netgear products from some of the Harvey
Norman stores for around $350-$400, or access points from around (I'm
guessing here) $1000.

You can also get Compaq WL cards from Qtech in town for around $400
(ballpark). They can also provide Compaq based access points somewhere
around $1000 or so.

These prices are mostly guesswork and ballpark, so don't blame me if
they aren't quite correct!

-jan