[BAWUG] Decoders for 802.11???

sean berry berry at housebsd.org
Sun Aug 19 03:56:06 EST 2001

Apparently Ethereal can read the results of prismdump.  I have neither of
these tools, but I was present for a very intelligent explanation of the
protocol as implmented.  :)

--
Sean Berry works with many flavors of UNIX, but especially Solaris/SPARC and
NetBSD.  His hobbies include graphics and raytracing.  He drinks coke mostly.