IPV6 and public key encyrption

David Findlay david_j_findlay at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 15 18:27:13 EST 2001

I was just wondering about all this stuff.

1. Are you guys planning on getting IPv6 address ranges and using these so
the addresses are fully routable allowing links via internet tunnels between
different wireless nets?

2. Maybe a custom Data Link layer protocol that uses public key encryption to
secure data transfer between nodes?

3. Is there a network forming in Brisbane area? And will it have access to a
repeater at a very high location, like Mt Cootha or something like that?

Thanks, BTW I am not on the list, so please CC any replies to me.

David