SV: help ! orinoco_cs

Paul Wisen paul at busnet.se
Fri Aug 10 19:00:36 EST 2001

Hi,

I've been trying to find orinoco_cs in the kernel for weeks.. ;)
Now, I got an answer from another guy telling me that its not called orinoco
in the kernel, it's called hermes ..
"Note that it's called "hermes" in the kernel stuff."
Well.. that helps a LOT :)

I'm gonna try to mess around with that today and see if I can get it up and
running.
We are using it to do a jump between tva distant routers in our network
here.
Do you know what mode is the best to do a point to point jump ? Ad-Hoc,
Master and Managed or IBSS ?
The other machine is using wvlan_cs in Ad-Hoc mode, will Ad-Hoc on
orinoco_cs work with that ?

well.. got to go back, need to recompile the kernel.. again! ;)

regards
/ paul