NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED!

Thomas Cappelletti thomas.cappelletti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:01:37 MDT 2011

Hi everyone. Sorry for my bad english, i'am italian!

I try to install samba 4 on ubuntu server 11.04

When i write:

smbclient -UAdministrator -Llocalhost

i got

root at mailserver:~# smbclient -UAdministrator -Llocalhost
Password for [SOCIPSRL\Administrator]:
Password for [SOCIPSRL\Administrator]:
Password for [SOCIPSRL\Administrator]:
Failed to connect to ncacn_np:localhost - NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
REWRITE: list servers not implemented

Password is correct...

I have already put

interfaces = 127.0.0.1/8 eth0
in /etc/samba/smb.conf

If important, there is my provision:

root at mailserver:~# LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libdcerpc.so.0.0.1
/usr/share/samba/setup/provision --realm=socipsrl.local --domain=socipsrl
--adminpass=ashi11TENKAI --server-role='domain controller'
Looking up IPv4 addresses
Setting up secrets.ldb
Setting up the registry
Setting up the privileges database
Setting up idmap db
Setting up SAM db
Setting up sam.ldb partitions and settings
Setting up sam.ldb rootDSE
Pre-loading the Samba 4 and AD schema
Adding DomainDN: DC=socipsrl,DC=local
Adding configuration container
Setting up sam.ldb schema
Reopening sam.ldb with new schema
Setting up sam.ldb configuration data
Setting up display specifiers
Adding users container
Modifying users container
Adding computers container
Modifying computers container
Setting up sam.ldb data
Setting up sam.ldb users and groups
Setting up self join
Setting up sam.ldb rootDSE marking as synchronized
rndc: 'freeze' failed: not found
rndc: 'unfreeze' failed: not found
See /var/lib/samba/private/named.conf for an example configuration include
file for BIND
and /var/lib/samba/private/named.txt for further documentation required for
secure DNS updates
A Kerberos configuration suitable for Samba 4 has been generated at
/var/lib/samba/private/krb5.conf
Please install the phpLDAPadmin configuration located at
/var/lib/samba/private/phpldapadmin-config.php into
/etc/phpldapadmin/config.php
Once the above files are installed, your Samba4 server will be ready to use
Server Role:           domain controller
Hostname:              mailserver
NetBIOS Domain:        SOCIPSRL
DNS Domain:            socipsrl.local
DOMAIN SID:            S-1-5-21-1065343115-3876221581-2720560777
Admin password:        ashi11TENKAI

Thank you in advance!