Conecting a file in linux, from a shared file in Windows

Adriana Liendo aliendo at funvisis.gob.ve
Mon Aug 11 21:00:15 GMT 2008

Hello,

I've used smbclient in order to use a directory which is in Windows in
linux. However, I would like to have access to this directory mounted in
the system. I think I could use smbmount, but I've installed all the
packets related with samba using yum, and I still can't use this command
(It says command not found). Where can I find this command? There is any
other method to mount the shared file?
I'm using Linux Fedora 2.6.23.17-88.fc7,  samba  3.0.28a-1.fc7.x86_64,
and I installed everything using yum.

Thanks in advance

--
Ing. Adriana Liendo
Departamento de Informática

y se considera que está limpio.
Fundación Venezolana de Investigaciones Sismológicas (FUNVISIS)