Samba Active Directory Problem

Neil Loffhagen neilloffhagen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:53:35 GMT 2007

Hi John,

I'm not an expert on this so may be off track, but when i look at your
kerberos config you have the kdc, admin_server and the domain as the same:

[realms]
    CORREO.LOCAL = {
        kdc = TEST.ORG <http://test.org/>
        admin_server = TEST.ORG <http://test.org/>
        default_domain = TEST.ORG <http://test.org/>
I think the admin_server should have a server name in front of the TEST_ORG,
as in SERVER_NAME.TEST.ORG, same for the kdc?

Worth a try?

Neil.