no match between unix and windows users

adicohen adicohen at imi-israel.com
Mon May 29 09:02:46 GMT 2006

I have an linux computer ( samba server ) and users on it .
I am interested to share a file system and view it from an Windows (
windows2000 ) workstation .
On the windows 2000 I have different domain and other users.
if the name of the user ( in the both systems)  is the same  The samba
connects and I can view the files .
My problem is with the users which their user names are not identical in the
both system . How can I do the correlation of the two names of the same user

Thank you

Adi