Samba client for DOS

Göran Lund (utfors) goran.lund at privat.utfors.se
Wed Dec 6 19:36:49 GMT 2006

Hello Patrik

Can you be more exactly? I don´t understand you.
 How do you mean about "make a boot disk using TCP-IP"?
I know how I should do a bootdisk, but not "using TCP-IP"???

Are you sure "it works very well" without netbios so I can communicate with a Samba-server which have the parameter in smb.conf
"disable netbios = Yes" ?

And that do you mean about "version 1.0"?
Do you refer to a installation-file which have version 1.0, or?
Please tell me.

// Goran \\