Anyone aware of this problem?

Nhan Thanh Le ltnhan at tma.com.vn
Wed Jan 5 02:41:10 GMT 2005

1. Which Linux do you use on smbclient?

2. Is your computer name not support by Win98 SE? => just change your
computer name keep it in 7 characters. Remember just use only character
don't put any special character or number.

3. for me the easiest way just modify /etc/samba/smb.conf, setup it as
samba server and use natilus browser with syntax smb://computername ...
to browse "the world" :-)
  in smb.conf you just modify
	 workgroup = your_domain_name or workgroup

Nhanle