Samba printer configuration

nandish at vwebsol.com nandish at vwebsol.com
Tue Mar 23 10:05:27 GMT 2004

Dear Sir,

I have installed RH9 as file server also plan to make it as print server. I
am facing some problem when I configur network printer HP LaserJet 4000
printer using Jetadmin and i am able to print test page, and I configured
the smb.conf to load auomatically printer driver to the client machine. But
I am not able to cancel/pause print job from the printer queue I try with
putting the printer command as.

queuepause command = /usr/sbin/lpc -P%p stop
queuepause command = /usr/sbin/lpc -P%p start

Even though when I try to pause the print job, the error msg called "Error
processing command".

any Idea what would be the wrong.
Iam looking out the solution for the above problem

Thanks in advance

Nandish
nandish at vwebsol.com