Can linux Clients also access Samba server shares?

Sahibzada Junaid Noor sjunaidn at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 06:44:22 GMT 2004

Hi,

   i have configured samba server successfully. all window clients can access the shares on my samba server.

now i want that other linux machines on my network should also be able to access them.

what do i have to do for that. Can linux machines access shares on a samba server.

if yes can some one please give me a link or explanation about how to do it.

Regards

  Sahibzada Junaid Noor
  Ph   #  (+92) (051) 5950 940
  Cell #   (+92) (0333) 5223586
  Qazi plaza,Third Floor,Commerical Market,Chaklala Scheme 3,
  Rawalpindi
  Islamic Republic of Pakistan