mounting linux samba exports onto a non-linux machine

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 20:53:26 GMT 2003

Hi,

Please excuse me if this seems a stupid question.....but I need to know...

I don't know if this possible, but that I am trying to do is to mount an
existing samba system onto another Unix machine (HPUX in this case) via
samba.

Has anyone done this ? and if so can they share their expert knowledge

Thanks
--
                 O  o
            _\_   o