Could not start smbclient with fbsd 4.8

flux mhchai45 at tm.net.my
Thu May 1 03:40:24 GMT 2003

Hello,

I can't get some files from the remote computer to the fbsd box, it just
stalled or that error message came out. However, I can download the files
from fbsd box to the remote computer of windows 98.

I have another question, I upgraded fbsd from 4.6.2 to 4.8, when i browse to
the remote computer, some of the folders where I previously store the files
are not accessible, i.e D:\folder\folder\folder\folder\folder........ , I
have another 2 or 3 sub-folder in the same main folder, so, what's wrong with
the configuration files, I just set the workgroup of my local lan.

Thanks in advance.