Win2k Login Sctipts

Ollie Gallardo support at supsrv.com
Tue Jun 17 13:43:56 GMT 2003

Hello all,
I have setup a Samba server as a domain master and was wondering how I can
get windows 2000 to recognize the login script that I have in netlogon.  My
win98 clients logon to the domain just fine and execute the script but my
win2k machines only logon to the domain. I have read the Samba document that
attempts to explain it but it seems like it should be easier than having to
setup group policies and stuff like that.  How can I use login scripts for
my win2k clients to execute at user login?

thanks,
Ollie
---
Ollie Gallardo