Permission problem with shared drive

mrotella at Argentina.com mrotella at Argentina.com
Thu Jul 24 13:12:30 GMT 2003

Hello
I have a Samba server and i don have any problems with win9x clients. But
with win2000 clients the problem is the next:
I connect to a network shared d: ==  \\server\folder
if i access the  disk through My Computer (My Computer, D:) that's all right.
I can read, write, modify all files.
When i use MS word, excel, etc and made file, open, D:, it return me the
followin error: You don't have permission to access folder D:.
Why?

Thanks.

--------
E-mail y acceso a Internet UltraVeloz totalmente GRATIS en Buenos Aires,
Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza, La Plata y Pilar
http://www.Argentina.com
Nro. de acceso 5078-5000 Usuario: Argentina Password: Argentina

--
Obtenga gratis su cuenta @Argentina.com con AntiVirus,
20mb de espacio y acceso libre UltraVeloz en 24 ciudades