[SOLUTION] Slow connection with smbclient (Windows in the same machine works fine!) - Sorry, message a little long...

Ken Barber pundit at teleport.com
Mon Feb 3 21:49:45 GMT 2003

This is very interesting (see long and interesting saga below).  I'll be
teaching Samba in my RedHat class this week, and we're using RH8 so we'll
have a chance to test this in the lab.

I'll report back whatever I find out.

Ken Barber

--
"The establishment of an American Soviet government will involve the
confiscation of large landed estates in town and country, and also, the whole