Samba access without MS client on 9x

Ashraf Abdulhadi aabdulha at spirian.com
Wed Apr 30 17:30:11 GMT 2003

All,
I have a situation where I need to access a samba share from a Win9x
workstation that does NOT have the MS client installed. It does however have
a Novell client installed.

My questions:
1.	Is there a way I can access the samba share from a 9x workstation
WITHOUT the MS client leveraging the Novell client if possible?
2.	If the above is not possible, is there any samba related client
(that is NOT MS client) that I can install on the 9x workstation to access
the samba share?

Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
--Ashraf
aabdulhadi at spirian.com