I can't create or manage groups of users in Samba 2.2.3

Fernando Rojas fjrojast at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:48:51 GMT 2003

Excuse me if i can't write english correctly, but i'm learnint it.

My problem is that i can't make or manage groups of users in Samba. (i want to share resources to an group, not to an user or users). I have Samba 2.2.3 acting as pdc.

For example, when I enter to the sharing box in Win98, i can see the users registrered in Samba and the groups of users and admins, but i don't know how create or modify any group.

I tryed to synchronize the linux users and the smb users, but it not work for group, only work for users. (I have installed Webmin).

I hope someone can help me..

Thank you.