Windows XP roaming profiles...

Barry Knight bknight at keymedia.on.ca
Fri Sep 20 13:15:36 GMT 2002

    I'm having a problem getting the roaming profiles working on a Samba 2.2.5 machine and Windows XP.  I applied the reg fix to get the machine to logon to the domain.  However, I am now having a problem getting the roaming profiles to work.  When I login it states that I am logging  in with the local default profile.  Has anyone figured out how to fix this issue?

Barry
Barry Knight
Information Services Manager
Key Media Ltd.
70 The Esplanade
Suite 200
Toronto, ON
Canada
M5E 1R2
Office:  (416) 364-3333 x315
Fax:      (416) 360-6616
Cell:      (416) 936-4206
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information transmitted herein is intended only for the recipient and may contain information that is either privileged or confidential. If you received this notice in error, please contact us immediately by telephone (collect) or by return transmission, and destroy the material. Thank you.