samba client with curses

Tomaru Ken tomarun at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:20:53 GMT 2002

Thanks for info.

But as I said in my mail. I could not use X window sysytem because of some
restriction of our (company) environment. Moreover I have to access to a
smb server from Solaris, so I cannot use SMBFS I think.

Everyone who use MS windows usally use a long file/folder name. I have to
use smbclient, so It is quite troblesome to cd to/get such as
folders/files.

ken

>From: "Allen, Michael B (RSCH)" <Michael_B_Allen at ml.com>
>To: "'Tomaru Takeshi'" <tomarun at hotmail.com>,smb-clients at lists.samba.org
>Subject: RE: samba client with curses
>Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:29:47 -0400
>
>I think Richard Sharpe was working on a GTK+ front end. If you are using
Linux clients you could

http://character.msn.co.jp/