session setup failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

jordi.valverde at bcn.concatel.com jordi.valverde at bcn.concatel.com
Mon Jan 14 15:24:06 GMT 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to mount a drive with smbclient but when I put the user and the
passwd of that machine it gives me that error, I tryied to do it with a
win2000 and connects perfectlly.
anybody have the idea of what is the problem?

This is a little paste of my error.

(...)
Client started (version 2.0.6).
resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name srvnotes1<0x20>
resolve_hosts: Attempting host lookup for name hostxxxx<0x20>
Connecting to 192.168.1.249 at port 139
Password:
session setup failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

The user exist and the password is correct.

Thank's