[Samba] Advice on Folder Redirection for users that work remotely

June Chong | TechnologyWise june at tw.co.nz
Mon Sep 16 04:49:44 UTC 2024

Hi team,

Would someone be able to advise us on how to handle 'Folder Redirection'
for users that work remotely?

We’ve noticed that user profiles often don’t load until users connect to
the VPN tunnel. How do you handle issues where user profiles fail to
load before the user authenticates to the domain controller? While
trying to minimise any input from the end-users.

We are seeking advice on what the key considerations are for configuring
folder redirection policies in a remote work environment

Kind regards,

--
*June Chong*
*Engineer | TechnologyWise*