[Samba] outgoing neighbors do not appear in drs showrepl when samba is located in a separate site

Omnis ludis - games sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 06:25:28 UTC 2024

Hello, if you enter samba into the windows domain in a separate site where
there is no one, then outgoing neighbors do not appear, maybe someone has
encountered this problem? if anything, the sites are interconnected via
site link and replication between them is set in the range of 15 minutes,
there was also an attempt to make repadmin /kcc from windows and samba_kcc
--attempt-live-connections, but none of this led to success, I also noticed
that the FromTo connection is hanging on the windows side, but still not on
the samba side, maybe someone else can tell me if I’m looking at the source
code in the netcmd/drs.py file correctly