[Samba] Samba 4.15.13 GPO and Windows 10/11

Gilberto Ferreira gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:25:39 UTC 2024

At the moment, my difficulty is about enforcing some GPO rules to a user,
which simply does not allow them to use the control panel.
I have had to create the GPO and create the rule. Also include the user to
these rules, but nevertheless when a user logged in he can use the control
panel. I had tried to use regedit as well but it had no effect. Initially I
thought that could be related to the fact I was removing
the AuthenticatedUser, but I don't know if this is the case.
I have tried the default domain policy and it works, but that works for any
user.
I much appreciated any kind of help.
---

Gilberto Nunes Ferreira