[Samba] trust relationship between this computer and the primary domain failed

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Wed May 22 18:53:08 UTC 2024

FreeBSD-13.2p9
V4.13.17

Somehow one of our users has gotten their Win11Pro WS to produce this error.
They were logged on earlier today and after their screen saver timed out they
were unable to log back onto the domain. The notice received after the user
password was entered is:

trust relationship between this computer and the primary domain failed

How do I reset the computer account using samba-tool to allow this system to
reconnect to the domain?

Thanks,

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

Canada  L8E 3C3