[Samba] Object Could not be displayed

ARUN KUMAR B isgarunkumar.b at dsmsoft.net
Thu Jun 27 05:43:07 UTC 2024

Hi Cheers,

Thanks for your information, multiple spaces in the DN having issues while
deleting object,
Could you help us how can we permanently delete those User

Regards,

Arun Kumar B

Infrastructure Support Group  | www.dsmsoft.com

Phone: +91 7871148192

 *Disclaimer:*

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and
delete the mail immediately. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.