[Samba] one way trust problem with sssd

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Jun 25 08:16:09 UTC 2024

On Tue, 25 Jun 2024 10:57:22 +0300
Omnis ludis - games <sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com> wrote:

> then maybe there are certain problems in samba, because I have built a
> one-way trust relationship and windows clients can go one way, but
> clients with sssd cannot do this and this is a very interesting
> observation

If you have got a one way trust working with Samba, then OK, but from
my understanding, they are not supposed to work. As for it not working
with sssd, well, it is no use stating that here, Samba does not produce
sssd, does not have access to the source code and cannot fix it, you
need to contact the sssd-users mailing list.

Rowland