[Samba] one way trust problem with sssd

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Jun 25 07:52:54 UTC 2024

On Tue, 25 Jun 2024 10:35:35 +0300
Omnis ludis - games via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Good afternoon samba community, I would like to know how things are
> currently with unilateral trust relationships and whether samba is
> able to fully function together with sssd on the client when
> unilateral trust relationships are built?

Two things have been pointed out to you:

1) Samba AD does not do one way trusts, you must use two way trusts.

2) Samba does not produce sssd, it isn't recommended to use sssd with
Samba and shares and hence, this list knows very little about sssd.

Finally, just where are you in the world ? it is nearly 09:00 am here.

Rowland