[Samba] Failed to fetch machine account password for MYDOMAIN from both secrets.ldb

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Sat Jun 22 07:12:14 UTC 2024

LP
On 22 Jun 2024 at 07:58 +0100, samba at lists.samba.org <samba at lists.samba.org>, wrote:

> I have removed and recreated the reversezone,

Me too. But was re created “manually”. I was looking for an automatic way of re creating probably all of them. The full dns tree.
> but never the forwardzone
> or the msdcs zone, I do not know what would happen if you did.

This is a VM on a test bench. If I break it, I can just replace it with the initial VM.

> Have you tried dumping the zones and manually checking them ?

No. But checked via dns app in windows and all seems to be ok. I’ll dump them and see what I find.