[Samba] Choosing a backend idamp and example scenarios for each one

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Fri Jun 14 20:21:14 UTC 2024

Try this.

samba.bigbird.es/doku.php?id=samba:provision-dc

And this.

samba.bigbird.es/doku.php?id=samba:idmap-backends

And for more in depth explanations :

samba.bigbird.es/doku.php?id=samba:more-idmapping-notes

And this.

samba.bigbird.es/doku.php?id=samba:no-need-for-use-rfc2307

And if you have any feedback for me i’d really appreciate

LP