[Samba] SeDiskOperatorPrivilege_Privilege

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Sun Jun 9 17:52:39 UTC 2024

Update:

I have revoked the privilege to BUILIN\Administratos. As before, no root mapping.

root at member:/# net rpc rights revoke "BUILTIN\Administrators" SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U "MAD\luis"
Password for [MAD\luis]:
Successfully revoked rights.

root at member:/# net rpc rights list privileges SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -Uluis
Password for [MAD\luis]:
SeDiskOperatorPrivilege:

Reboot. Or else 'net cache flush && /etc/init.d/winbind restart && /etc/init.d/smbd restart'

I have delete and re-created the folder for there share (/test), chown luis:”unix admins”, and chmod 0770

I still can set up the share from Windows no problem.

LP