[Samba] Failed to bind to uuid NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Omnis ludis - games sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:04:42 UTC 2024

Thanks for the help, it turned out to fix the script for changing the
password a little and the password was successfully changed, I recreated
the keytab and the error went away, it's very fine thanks again to everyone
for the help

чт, 6 июн. 2024 г. в 11:29, Omnis ludis - games <sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com