[Samba] Bind9 9.18.28 crashes after loading AD DNS Zone

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Sun Jul 28 10:40:10 UTC 2024

Hi all,

it seems the workaround is no longer needed, got an extra update of bind
9.18.28 today:

--- Changes for bind9 (bind9 bind9-dnsutils bind9-host bind9-libs bind9-utils) ---
bind9 (1:9.18.28-1~deb12u2) bookworm-security; urgency=medium

   * Fix the assertion failure in samba-libs DLZ module. (Closes #1074378)

Tested it, and yes, it worked...

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama

Matthias Kühne | Ellerhold Aktiengesellschaft via samba schrieb am
26.07.2024 um 09:10: