[Samba] new DC via clone..

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Wed Jul 17 14:07:09 UTC 2024

For the effort of “cloning” a VM (using virt-sysprep is the only right way to do it in my opinion), I’d just install a LXC (privileged) from new in 1 minute, and have binaries installed in another minute.

Why the hassle ?

By the way I don’t think a DC will work fine on DHCP, you really need to assign a fixed IP.