[Samba] Error on PTR DNS?

Josep Maria Gorro jmgorro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 08:45:20 UTC 2024

Dear all.

I'm creating a new domain using Debian12 and samba 4.20.2.
I've created 2 DC and one FS.
Checking DNS I can see PTR records for DC servers are wrong (on DNS is
recorded 2 and 3 PTR records instead of 242 and 243 that are last IP
numbers in IPv4 address DCs) and for FS does not exists.
The first one seems to be a bug on DNS record generation. The second one
seems to be that I need to create PTR record manually.

Can anyone confirm this?

I'm going to correct it manually.

Thanks.

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.