[Samba] session setup failed: NT_STATUS_NO_IMPERSONATION_TOKEN

Luc Lalonde luc.lalonde at polymtl.ca
Tue Jul 9 17:15:02 UTC 2024

Hello Peter,

This system only uses Winbind and NSCD is not installed.

I also tried with these commands and I get the same problem:

net ads join -UAdministrator
net ads keytab add_update_ads nfs/$(hostname -f) -U Administrator
net ads keytab add_update_ads nfs/$(hostname -s) -U Administrator

Thanks.

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste
Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca