[Samba] Current status for Trust-relationships in Samba?

Jostein Fossheim jfossheim at skyfritt.net
Mon Mar 13 16:51:13 UTC 2023

We have a lab-setup where we are investegating various modes of trust with AD/kerberos in general, for an upcomming deployment.

I was looking for some updated status-information?

As far as I can see, samba do allow one-way trust relationships to be configured/set via the samba-tool, but the wiki, states that only bidirectional relationships are possible, but the entry seems to 6-7 years old, and there is some new information innhold of the change logs. Is there any updated information regarding this? Or can some developers/maintainers share some insight?

--
Jostein Fossheim