[Samba] Console client bug

belaz at tuta.io belaz at tuta.io
Mon Mar 6 10:35:31 UTC 2023

There is no 'must' about this, you provide a logfile and then someone may be able to help you. You are not paying anything here, so you do not get to make demands.

Oh, I see. Yet another moulder whore. "We don't owe you anything" is the first argument that whores utilize. And I don't stoop to debates with whores, so farewell.
P. S. Your whorish breed has multiplied too much. Time has come to introduce punishment for this shit. --
I'm using Tutanota - the end-to-end encrypted email service

Mar 6, 2023, 12:15 by samba at lists.samba.org: