[Samba] Console client bug

belaz at tuta.io belaz at tuta.io
Mon Mar 6 08:56:40 UTC 2023

Yes, I've deleted the main samba package and the service is not running now.
Tried what? Logs must be created automatically, without my effort.All this questioning sucks - it just wastes my time. It must look like this - I hand you the log of the client for that day and then you figure out by yourself what was going on. But the logs I have left from that day don't contain that message. I saw it only in the terminal after I set logging level in the config as I remember. Why is it not there, I wonder?
--
I'm using Tutanota - the end-to-end encrypted email service

Mar 4, 2023, 18:45 by samba at lists.samba.org: