[Samba] Console client bug

belaz at tuta.io belaz at tuta.io
Thu Mar 2 20:36:04 UTC 2023

Hi there, developers!
Are you aware that your own console client is not working properly on Debian? I've recently installed samba and when I tried to test it locally through your console client, I kept receiving the same stupid message as was described here:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/samba/msg164051.html
Finally I tried to download the file through GUI file manager and it worked fine! The same thing was with the mobile device. Ergo the problem is in your client.
The system is based on Debian 11, but not Ubuntu.

--
I'm using Tutanota - the end-to-end encrypted email service