[Samba] fruit:copyfile not working as expected

Alexander Harm || ApfelQ alexander.harm at apfelq.com
Thu Mar 2 07:35:31 UTC 2023

Hello Mike,

I know from my customers that moving files under macOS Ventura on a SMB share is a mess and completely broken by Apple (e. g. moved files cannot be opened until you reconnect). Unfortunately I do not have a ZFS-backed machine to test against available right now to confirm the behaviour. Is your order of "vfs objects” correct?

Regards, Alexander