[Samba] Synology shares not accessible...

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Thu Jun 29 08:21:44 UTC 2023

Mostly you have second what I thought already. At least what they say
about using an old Samba version.

Another thought just accured to me: But why they changed it after three
years the change is already in use. Why now? But as you said, that's
something only Synology can answer.

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama